Happy Monday everyone! I didn’t have enough time this weekend to make anything, so I’m going to do this award that Bern Bakes nominated me for last week!
This is what the award’s all about:
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven other bloggers
- The nominee answers questions posted by the nominator
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simple does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to get the award
So here are my answers for Bern Bakes:
1. When did you start your blog and why?
I started my blog in August, 2015 and at that time, I was reading many food blogs and I really wanted to start my own with healthier recipes because I was frustrated with all the baking recipes that looked okay, but then when I got to the ingredients list there were tons of unhealthy stuff, like 5 cups of sugar!
2. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Keep in mind that this one food can be changed up and flavored differently each time you eat it)
Smoothies! There are so many combinations with fruit, vegetables, cocoa powder, and more that I would never ever grow bored of it.
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
Ooo this is a fun one. Definitely reading. I love immersing myself in a story and I absolutely enjoy it. I’m a bit crazy when it comes to books ;).
Now for my nominees:
Cookies and Chemistry (https://cookiesnchem.com/)
Princess Saffron’s Kitchen (https://saffrons-kitchen.com/)
Being Me By Sarah (https://beingmebysarah.com/)
The Kitchen Chemist (https://thekitchenchemistsite.wordpress.com/)
Nourish Nurture Live (https://nourishnurturelive.com.au/)
Vanilla Bean Online (https://stephaniemormina.com/)
And the questions:
What’s your favorite book?
If there was one type of cuisine you could eat (e.g. Italian food), what would it be?
What would be the one thing you would change in the world?
Thanks again, Bern Bakes, for nominating me!
One thought on “The Black Cat Blue Sea Award”
Hello! Just wanted to stop by to say I nominated you for another award!! I really love the food on your blog. Please check out the link to participate, but it’s totally optional 🙂🙂