I am so excited! After almost a year of blogging, I finally got nominated for an award. The Liebster award is to promote new bloggers with under 200 followers (yep I definitely have under 200!) and the fantastic Ella from confidentlyella nominated me! Thank you so much! I am really jumping up and down right now, even though I know the Liebster award gets circulated around new bloggers often.
So the rules are these:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
I think I have the same problem as Ella as it is hard to find 10 great new bloggers who have under 200 followers, so I’m going to break the rules a bit and nominate 5 bloggers.
- weebluemixer: her food is so good! There are bread, cakes, cookies, ice cream and a lot of other delicious recipes!
- somebitsandbobs: I am amazed by her photos of food, and she’s only 13 year old! (Edit:
Was surprised she had under 200 followers on her blog!found out she has way more followers than 200! Whoops. )
- A World Away: Fantastic posts about travel, food, fitness, and art!
- YES! All Roads Lead to Food: Um, yum!
- Geaux Geeg: Just found this beautiful blog today and in love with it. Her posts are about everything, from vegan food to fashion!
Now answers to Ella’s questions:
- What or who inspired you to start blogging? I really liked making food, so I decided to share my creations with the world.
- Who has had the biggest impact in your life? My mom. She is always there to support me and it’s Mother’s day after all!
- What’s your favourite drink? Hot water. Not really fancy, but so good for you.
- What do you wish you had more time for? Reading. When I was small, I would devour 5 books a week, and now with school, I’m lucky if I finish one.
- What would be your death row meal? Oh, this is hard! I have to say chocolate cake and apple pie.
- Which city you have visited and would NOT go back to? I think I would still go back, but Vietnam was very cold and it rained all the time.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Sneaking in that Toblerone bar…
- Are you tea or a coffee person? Tea! Love herbal.
- What makes you feel proud? When I successfully make something healthy and my brother doesn’t notice!
- What gets your blood boiling? Waste!!! When someone throws unfinished food away, wastes time, breaks objects, etc.
My 10 questions:
- Favorite TV show?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone (even in the past) who would it be?
- Weirdest dish you’ve ever eaten?
- Dream vacation with no money limits?
- Pet peeve?
- What is the quality you admire the most in someone?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which 3 books would you bring with you if stuck on an island?
- What dish can you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
- Which Disney character would you love to replace?
Please reply to this post with a link to your answers so I can see! Thanks and hope you have fun!